| Elementary | Middle School | High School | College | Parents |
Middle School Counselors:
High School Counselors:
- South Dakota Comprehensive Model: PDF
- Career Cruising: (www.careercruising.com/)
- DoSomthing.org: (http://www.dosomething.org/)
- Do Something believes you have the power to make a difference. It is our aim to inspire, support and celebrate a generation of doers: people who see the need to do something, believe in their ability to get it done, and then take action. At DoSomething.org we provide the tools and resources for you to convert your ideas and energy into positive action. Be part of a generation of doers.
- Free Personality Profile using the Holland Code: (www.sdjobs.org/careerinsite/)
- HealthEDventure.org: (HealthEDventure.org)
- Job Shadow 2008: (www.jobshadow.org/)
- Welcome to Job Shadow 2008! Job Shadow is a year-round effort to introduce young people to the world of work through job shadowing experiences. The purpose of this site is to provide useful information and resources that will help you have a successful job shadowing effort!
- National Masonic Foundation for Children: (www.masonicmodel.org)
- MMSAP involves practice sessions designed to simulate real events along with presentations on such subjects as Chemical Dependency, Depression and Suicide, Conflict, Anger and Violence, Communication Skills and Intervention, Family Dynamics, Enabling, Life Skills Development, Treatment and Aftercare, and Group Process. Participants leave the training with a specific plan for behavioral interventions, and a system for implementing MMSAP in their schools.
- Teacher to Teacher Support Network: (TTSN)
- A virtual mentoring program is beginning for first year teachers. This out-of-work-time mentoring program networks 110 new to the profession, first time teachers with 55 distinguished educators of similar focus, i.e. Elementary, Middle School, High School. The TTSN mentor will be a colleague, guide, coach and role model to your teacher; offering advice, support and growth opportunities.
- UNICEF: (www.unicefusa.org)
- The U.S. Fund for UNICEF was founded in 1947 to support the work of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) by raising funds for its programs and increasing awareness of the challenges facing the world's children. The oldest of 37 national committees for UNICEF worldwide, we are part of a global effort to save, protect and improve children's lives.